- Our superior goal is to provide you with privacy protection at least equivalent to the standards set out in applicable legal provisions, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1).
II. Personal data controller
- The controller of your personal data is LetzCode Sp. z.o.o.
- Feel free to contact us in any matter related to personal data protection via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Scope of collected data and information
a) Data collected automatically
- Without your consent, the Controller does not collect any personal data, only the data which do not possess such an attribute, in particular data on the usage of the Website. The data described in the preceding sentence are being collected automatically.
- The automatically collected data do not allow for unique identification.
- The automatically collected data may be used by the Controller to improve the quality of services provided, in particular in the event of an error on the Website. In the abovementioned situation the collected automatically data will refer to an error, including the condition of the device at the time of the error, device identification, physical location of the device at the time of the error.
- There is no possibility for the automatically collected data to be changed or deleted.
b) Data collected for the purpose of contact
- In case of contact with the Controller, the Controller will require you to provide: name, surname and e-mail address.
- Providing your data for the purpose of contact is voluntary, however, it will be the sole basis for the Controller’s return contact with you.
- The data collected for the purpose of contact will be used only to enable a correct, full and efficient communication between you and the Controller.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the inability to achieve the intended purpose.
c) Data collected for the purpose of receiving the newsletter
- The collected personal data allow the Controller to send you a newsletter so that you are up to date with our products and services.
- We process your personal data on the basis of your consent. Giving a consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. Nevertheless, the lack of consent or its withdrawal will result in the inability to provide services in a form of sending a newsletter.
d) Collecting personal data necessary for the usage of the Website
- In order to deliver services offered by the Controller via the Website, the Controller may require you to provide personal data while registering on and using the Website.
- The personal data collected in the manner specified in par. 1 include, inter alia:
a. email address,
b. name and surname,
c. company name,
d. address: street, city, country,
e. tax data(VAT UE)
f. geolocation (permission for GPS location required),
g. statistical and analytical data (type of devices, operating systems, changes and configurations of the product).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the inability to achieve the intended purpose, in particular, you will not be able to use the services we provide within the frame of the Website.
IV. The Controller collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
a) exchange of correspondence, including e-mail correspondence
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of exchanging correspondence, including e-mail correspondence in the field of business activity conducted by the Controller. The content of the correspondence will be stored until the expiry of its usefulness, but not longer than 5 years.
b) performance of mutual obligations and pursuing claims
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of performing the obligations between the Parties, in particular resulting from the concluded contract and enabling the use of the Website.
Your personal data will also be processed in order to fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions (including those related to settlement), as well as – within the scope of the legitimate interest of the Controller – in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, pursuant to art. 6 point 1 let. a, b and art. 6 point 1 let. c and f GDPR.
The personal data storage period:
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the cooperation, as well as for the legal period necessary to guarantee the possibility of considering potential civil law claims that could arise in connection with the cooperation.
c) marketing activities/newsletter
Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes in case of addressing the Data Controller’s products or services offers. Your consent is the basis for processing your personal data for marketing purposes.
The data storage period:
Your personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of marketing consent. In other situations – for the time necessary to achieve the goal and for the period necessary to guarantee the possibility of considering potential civil law claims that could arise in relation to the subject of the consent.
V. Use of social media plugins
- We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin. We use the so-called double-click solution. This means that when visiting our Website, none of your personal data is passed on automatically to the plugin providers. We provide the possibility to communicate directly with the plugin provider via a button. Only after you click on the marked field and activate it, the plugin provider will receive information about its access to a given page with the offer of our Website. After activating the plugin, your personal data is transferred to the plugin provider and stored on its servers (for American providers – in the USA). Since the plugin provider collects this data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all of them in your browser’s security settings.
- The plugin provider stores the data collected from/about the user in the form of a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website based on the users’ preferences. Such an analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) mainly to present advertisements tailored to individual preferences and to inform other users of this social network about the user’s activity on our website. The user has the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To do this, he must directly contact the plugin provider. Thanks to the plugin mechanism, the user has the ability to integrate with social networks and other users, while we are able to improve our offer and make it closer to the preferences of users. The legal basis for the use of plugins is set out in § 6 point 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
- The data is provided regardless of whether the user has an account with the plugin provider and is logged in there. If the user is logged in to his/her account with the plugin provider, the data collected on our website is assigned directly to the user’s account with the plugin provider. If the activated button is pressed and, for example, the page is shared, the plugin provider also saves this information in the user’s account and makes it publicly available to friends of the user. We recommend that you log out regularly after leaving the social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plugin provider.
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
- YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, California 94066, USA; https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram”), https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/.
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, https://pl.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=d_org_guest_company_overview_footer-privacy-policy
- We also use plugins of our business partners:
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/,
- Intercom R&D Unlimited Company, 2nd Floor, Stephen Court, 18-21 Saint Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 – https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy,
- Hotjar Ltd Dragonara Business Centre 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, Paceville St Julian’s STJ 3141 Malta https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/,
- Alphabet Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
VI. Recipients of the data; Transferring the data to third countries or international organizations; Profiling.
- The Controller may entrust your personal data (only in the necessary extent) to the following categories of entities:a. state authorities or other entities authorized under the law,
b. persons authorized by the Controller,
c. banks, if it is necessary for settlements,
d. entities enabling us to perform remote payment operations,
e. entities being partners of our business implementation.
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the EU/EEA. In this case, the Collector undertakes to ensure the protection of the transferred data to the extent not less than that resulting from the provisions of the GDPR.
- Based on your personal data, the Data Controller makes automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling, to personalize the content of the Website.
VII. Users’ rights with regards to the processing of their personal data.
- According to law, you have the right to:a. access your data and obtain a copy of it,
b. obtain the rectification of personal data;
c. obtain the erasure of personal data. If you believe there are no grounds for us to process your personal data, you can request that we delete those;
d. obtain the restriction of processing the data. You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to their storage or performance of activities agreed with you if you believe we have incorrect data about you or we process them unreasonably; or you do not want us to remove them because they are needed in order to establish, exercise or defend claims; or for the duration of your objection to data processing;
e. object to data processing: “Marketing” objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing your data for this purpose;
f. data portability;
g.lodge a complaint with a supervisory body – in Poland it’s the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
h. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (which we process based on your consent) at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to above, you can contact the Data Controller by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com or to the following address: Partyzantów 23 20-815 Lublin Poland